We already know that ‘Cycling’ or ‘Bike Riding’ is good for health as well as good for fitness. But it has an intense effect on our brain.
Here, we have mentioned or explained some points, how it works?
- Prevent from depression:- No doubt, Cycling or Bike Riding exercise helps in maintaining a good mental health and provide prevention from depression. Its beneficial for brain or mental stability.
- Improve brain power:– A Mountain riding helps in improving the brain power. Think about a typical ride and everything that goes through our head deliberately or inattentively. Its work like Sudoku. So we can say that cycling improves brain power.
- Cool our mind:- Meditation and a good exercise helps in relaxing the mind. We feel better after all the stress and tensions.
- Make us friendlier:– We need to socialize with other people. When people are stressed then they don’t want to do anything and it gives a bad effect on their self-confidence and self-esteem. So cycling is the best option to make friends and share your feelings with each other. We have an opportunity to get rid of all such things.
Bike riding make our way smarter. Through cycling, daily activities like stairs climbing become easier if we regularly follow the bike riding.
Here, In order to set up yourself for daily exercise like Bike Riding or Cycling, you need to do some important things:-
- Always try to put your exercise clothes right over the alarm clock.
- Carry your phone with you.
- Track your riding.
- Note down the distance covered.
- Try to increase the distance level every day.
If you will do the same then it will automatically increase your happiness. Cycling is very cheap, enjoyable and fun loving activity. It’s good for environment as well. To be fit and healthy, you need to be active. Riding your bike regularly is one of the best ways to reduce the risk of health problems.
Cycling is very healthy that can be enjoyed by all age groups, from young children to older adults.
A very famous quote is “A Family, Rides together Stays Together”. Bike riding together with the family makes bond stronger. Bike riding makes exercise easy and enjoyable activity for all. It’s good to spend your energy and time in a right way to teach your kids how to start pedaling on different roads.
Always Have A Goal
A point to kept in mind is that, every ride has its end. Each ride has its own goal. In family, ride goal doesn’t aim on distance, speed, capability or perfect technique but it stands for having fun with your family and enjoy every moment. It is necessary to ride with a goal and while riding with family your goal must be to have fun with your family and make this bike ride memorable for all. Take a break for a while, so that your children can enjoy the mid-break snacks. Kids feel enthusiastic to participate the next time.
- Fresh Start- Take a good sleep at night and start with fresh vibes and also take good meal before heading out for ride.
- Choose Terrains– Start with your child’s comfort zone, which is flat, smooth, paved and traffic away path and choose a few mile distance. With the passage of time you can increase the distance, amount of traffic and examine unpaved paths.
- Helmet- Bike helmets are compulsory. They should be fit in protected manner and should not hang side to side or back and front. Helmet should be of proper size and shape. Make sure your kid’s chin strap should be properly fitted. Wearing helmet is safe for your children and it protects them from mishappening.
- Height of Saddle- Kids like to have low seats when they are riding for the first time but make sure that their legs make a 6’O clock position so that can get more power while pedaling.
- Clothing- Try to dress your kid in layers because its easy to take off while ride when they feel too hot. Also make them wear thin pants in order to avoid fabric getting stuck in the bike gears.
- Check ABC- Make sure that tires have proper air, the brakes work and the chain should work properly.
- Safe Tools- Keep a small first-aid kit for minor scratches and also have a small puncture kit with yourself to fix flat tire and learn how to fix slipped bike chain.
- Give Instruction In Brief- Remember kids learn better by doing not by listening. So give your kids short instructions and show them how to do because they can learn easily while experiencing.
- Basic Skills- If your child feel uncomfortable on bike try to teach him some basic skills like using hand signals while turning or passing other riders on road.
- Stay Alert- Tell your kids to stop their eyes and ears to stop, look & listen so that they can avoid hazard situations. Also try to sharp their powers by pointing on some interesting things on roads like animals, road sign and trees.
- Give Them A Treat- Include special treats on ride, by stopping for something yummy or bringing something special which they don’t get usually to eat.
If you think that your child is ready to ride in streets, then follow these tips-
- Bikes Are Vehicles- A bicycle is considered as vehicle and you should same obey all the traffic rules and signs that apply to cars and drivers.
- Be Attentive- Always look both sides while crossing the roads and make an eye contact with drivers so that they can see you. Watch out for parked cars doors.
- Be Visible- Wear attractive colors so that you can visible to other people and always give horn while turning or passing others.
- Ride With Flow- Always ride with traffic flow not against and ride in one line.
- Familiarize Your Child With Traffic Rules- This is very important to keep in mind that road rules include hand signals and the position of your bike on the road while turning right or left. Obey traffic rules or signs and also wait and watch the roads while riding and be aware of those humps and cracks on roads.
Whether it’s to boost your fitness, health or environmental choice, taking up bicycle riding could be one of the best decisions you ever make. It’s scientifically proven that cycling gives us unexpected benefits. Cycling is great for not only physical and mental fitness but also makes you smarter and happier.
Exercise is beneficial for mental health, and the area which has the strongest evidence in is depression. Exercise is like a fertilizer for brain. More muscles and blood vessels in brain want more oxygen to help them to work. When you pedal you force you nervous system to produce new brain cells. All those new and old cells exchange with each other for better working. It’s a pretty great benefit to cyclists. This kind of growth is very important because with each passing years of our life, our brain starts shrink and started weaken our memory. A sharper mind works far better than inactive one. People who exercise regularly have sharp memory skills, high level of concentration and the ability to solve problems quickly rather than dull mind.
Calms Your Mind
Everyone go through a stressful life period in their day to day routine. In today’s world everyone is in hurry to get their work done It is hard to come out of this pressure. It can come from number of reasons like some kind of financial problems and work load. All of this can contribute to people going into depression. But riding is the way to overcome these worldly worries because exercise strengthens our mind. It can be done in any form of like jogging, running or riding. Going for riding on bicycle not only soothes your soul but also get you out off depression.
Makes You Friendlier
Riding makes you friendlier because while riding you meet a lot of people. Some people are very much aware about riding, they can give you useful tips for your daily riding and regular meeting with same people can strong your connections with them. This can make your social life active. As we all know that cycling groups had a better social activeness from us because they know how to interact with different kind of people, how to gain knowledge from them and utilize that knowledge. When people are tensed they don’t go out or not to do anything. They keep everything inside which impacts their confidence and low their self-esteem. For good health you need to socialize with people, and regular exercise gives you an opportunity to interact with other people, especially when you do exercise outside.
Everybody have their mood swings and these mood swings comes from some kinds of stress or worries. But riding is the only way to get out of all those mood swings because improves your capacity to think or work well. Riding is an amazing way to help you to reduce workload and stress. It lifts up your mood easily and helps you to forget all troubles in life for a while. A very famous line is “A healthy comes in healthy body”. So, if our body is healthy than our mind is able to think positively and find solution to overcome serious conditions.
Cycling is the best form of meditation. As we all know that meditation is the best way to calm troubled mind. Pedaling is a repetitive process and we need to concentrate the rhythm of pedal while riding. it requires the whole focus of mind. For some time our brain stops worrying about hurdles of life and make up our mind to enjoy our riding. So we need to do is “RIDE-WORK-RIDE-REPEAT” in our life for healthy lifestyle.
First bicycle is the most precious gift from parents to their kids. Kid’s start their journey with bicycle as it is the first ever source they learn to ride. Many little moments and happiness are associated with childhood memories which they cherish later. Cycling is a good way to boost kids physicality, increases strength in early age and gives joy to kids. Kids learn to ride and control bicycle. Kids love to play and ride in groups. Once they are grown up, they start going to on bicycle.
BIKE STUDIO caters the needs of all ages. BIKES STUDIO have exclusive brands i.e., Angry Bird, LA-Sovereign & X-Bicycle. BIKE STUDIO has Kids range in variety of colors and sizes. Kid’s bicycles are available in all sizes from 12” to 24”. Range for kid’s bike is between Rs. 3,500 and to Rs. 10,000. Bicycles are available in wide range keeping in mind the budget of the buyer. Bicycles or bikes are fully imported from Thailand, Malaysia, Europe and other countries.
Trainer wheels help kid’s to balance their bikes with ease so they can learn and enjoy their ride with ease and comfort. Most of bikes have cartoon character as they attract the kids. Each kid’s bicycle is designed keeping in mind the taste, trend and gender of kid.
Both girls & boys models are available at BIKE STUDIO. Girl’s models are available in purple & pink and boys models are available in Green, Red, Blue, Black, Yellow. All range of accessories for kids like Horns, trainer wheels, baskets, carrier, back rest, water bottle, helmet, gloves, fenders, lights are available under one roof at BIKE STUDIO.
Visit our show room to check and get the best one for your little master. GO RIDE, GO BIKE STUDIO.